DKY is a brand marketing, advertising and PR agency dedicated to helping good people build brands of great impact. We deliver exceptional, effective strategies and campaigns for a wide variety of B2C, B2B and faith-based nonprofit clients.
Since DKY was founded in 1994, we set out to be a place where great work gets done in an environment that puts people first. No spotlight chasing. No complicated structures. No pretense. We come to work each day to make a difference in the world with like-minded people.
Our strategic communications framework – Ring True – helps ensure our clients’ brands are established on a solid footing by focusing on these four key pillars: Brand Strategy, Digital Customer Journey, Communications Planning, and Campaign/Project Execution.
This new Creative Director must have strong experience in B2B accounts with a solid understanding of industrial manufacturing and distribution. You’ll be a key leader who drives breakthrough creative strategy and engaging concepts while working with our integrated account teams. You’ll inspire, mentor and manage the creative team, including art directors, copywriters, photographers and videographers.
We moved into a new office space last November and work best together, which is our preferred workstyle. However, we do have a flex policy, so we can work it out.
- Work together as a team with Account Supervisors and Project Managers to solve client problems through smart, well-designed, creative solutions
- Direct the work of creative team members: art directors, designers, writers, etc.
- Manage outside creative partners, always maintaining a high expectation of great work while preserving the positive reputation of DKY
- Effectively lead strategic development of creative campaigns that are targeted to meet clients’ business objectives
- Drive the creative process from initial project engagement with clients and brainstorming with the creative team, to development of creative presentations and overseeing production of campaign tactics – striving for excellence from concept to completion
- Guide team to execute creative tactics including brand positioning development (names, logos, identity systems), digital (websites, emails, banner ads, apps, social media graphics), print (brochures, sell sheets, direct mail, point of purchase), media (videos, audio/podcasts, trade show events), and content development
- Write creative documents/presentations that help to conceive, shape, and sell ideas
- Present creative work to clients
- Estimate creative work and account for all related purchases
- Stay current with culture, technology and the marketing industry to continue developing fresh, creative ideas
- Contribute to the positive creative culture of the agency and coach/develop creative team members to improve and advance their craft
- Grow existing client business and help with new business pitches when called upon
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising/marketing, communications, business management or related field
- 10+ years of experience as an agency Creative Director or Associate Creative Director
- Strategic thinker, creative problem-solver, quick learner, efficient juggler, and master communicator/presenter
- Background in copywriting preferred
- Annualized salary based on qualifications and experience
- Medical insurance**
- Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance***
- Paid Time Off
- 401k retirement plan with company match
* Eligibility schedules apply
** DKY pays 75% of monthly premium + annual HSA contribution
*** DKY pays 100% of monthly premium
HOW TO APPLY
DKY is an equal opportunity employer. Please email your resume and a summary of why you would be a fit to [email protected]dkyinc.com. No phone calls, please.