DKY will be adding to the Account Team with an Assistant Account Manager (AAM). The AAM will work directly with an Account Executive (AE) in support of DKY clients.
- Central person for print and digital project workflow
- Manage projects according to deadlines/budgets/priorities
- Quality assurance – detail management, proofreading
- Asset management – copy, photography, video, etc.
- Final DKY sign-off with AE of work before it goes to client
- Secondary client contact from DKY
- Advocate for client to agency – objectives, quality, budget, deadline
- Advocate for agency to client – strategy, recommendations, workflow
- Review bids from vendors (printers, pre-press, photographers, illustrators, etc.)
- Work with AE to prepare and manage budgets
- Manage vendors throughout projects
- Weekly agency traffic meetings
- Agency operations and marketing adviser
- Assist with miscellaneous agency projects
This is a full time position. Salary will be based upon experience and qualifications. Additional benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance
- Paid time off (sick, personal, vacation)
- 401k Plan with company match (after 1 year service)
This is an entry-level position. A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field, as-well-as 1-3 years of related experience, is preferred but not required. We are looking for a team and service-oriented person who is highly-motivated to learn and contribute in a dynamic and growing business.
Applicants should submit a resume to [email protected]. No phone calls please.
DKY is an independent, Minneapolis-based brand marketing and advertising agency. We have a 23-year history of delivering exceptional, effective strategies and campaigns for a wide variety of B2B and B2C clients. We are a low-ego, high-impact group of professionals who love what we do. We strive everyday try to keep the work and our relationships as productive and meaningful as possible.