DKY Project Manager
DKY is looking for a Project Manager to join our team. We are an established brand marketing agency in Minneapolis. We are service-oriented, relational, hard-working and fun. We care about building great relationships and teams, and doing great work together. Work that makes a difference in the world.
We serve four primary markets: Agriculture, B2B, Faith and Outdoor. This opening is to join the DKY Outdoor team. Experience in outdoor recreation is a bonus, but not mandatory. We serve awesome clients in this industry and we love it.
If you were born to be a Project Manager (chase the details, love to multi-task, build lists/trackers, dig in to solve challenges, etc.) – and want to join a talented team to help accomplish cool things – we’d really like to meet you.
Here’s the fine print (you know, since you’re detail-oriented):
- Manage multiple clients and projects to meet objectives, deadlines and budgets
- Protect and manage agency resources and staffing for quality, efficiency and throughput
- Monitor and report work progress to align with agency and client expectations
- Initiate and setup new projects for success – establish teams, tasks, schedules and estimates
- Facilitate team meetings, establishing clear decisions and assignments
- Coordinate with the PM team to serve both client priorities and agency resources
- Leverage Workamajig Platinum (internal project and agency management platform) to facilitate exceptional project management and workflow
- Champion continuous process, workflow and quality control practices
- Support and contribute to DKY’s culture, mission and goals
- Request and review bids from vendors; manage throughout the project and invoicing
- Work with Account Manager and Creative Director to present recommendations and estimates to client
- Secondary client contact from DKY
- Advocate for agency to client – deadlines, resources, workflow
- Advocate for client to agency – objectives, quality, budget, deadlines
- Relevant education/training in marketing, communications, business management or related field; 5+ years of related experience in project management ideal, but not mandatory
- Experienced/proficient in managing a cross-section projects – web/digital, content, social, advertising, direct marketing, events, etc. – with an emphasis on web/digital
- Crisp project and workflow management practices to keep projects running smoothly, effectively and in keeping with project deadlines
- Strategic, organized cultivator of excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
- Team- and service-oriented person who is highly motivated to learn and contribute in a dynamic and growing business
- Familiarity with project management systems (e.g., Workamajig, Liquid Planner, Asana, BaseCamp, SmartSheets, etc.); Workamajig is the primary agency system
- Proficiency with managing resources and teams to hit objectives, budgets and timelines
Annualized salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Flexibility – hybrid office
- Medical insurance*
- Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance**
- Paid Time Off
- 401k retirement plan with 4% company match
* DKY pays 75% of family premium + an annual HSA contribution
** DKY pays 100% of family premium
DKY is an independent, Minneapolis-based brand marketing, advertising and public relations agency. We have a 28-year history of delivering exceptional, effective strategies and campaigns for a wide variety of B2B and B2C clients.
Our mission is to help good people build brands of great impact.
We care deeply about the work and the people we serve, and strive everyday to keep our relationships as productive and meaningful as possible.
HOW TO APPLY
DKY is an equal opportunity employer. Please complete the form below and include your resume and a brief summary of why you would be a fit for the Project Manager role at DKY. No phone calls please.