DKY Project Manager
DKY has an immediate opening for a full-time Project Manager position.
- Manage multiple clients and projects to meet objectives, deadlines and budgets
- Protect and manage agency resources and staffing for quality, efficiency and throughput
- Monitor and report work progress to align with agency and client expectations
- Initiate and setup new projects for success – establish teams, tasks, schedules and estimates
- Facilitate client and agency meetings, establishing clear decisions and assignments
- Coordinate with the PM team to serve both client priorities and agency resources
- Leverage Workamajig Platinum (internal project and agency management platform) to facilitate exceptional project management and workflow
- Champion continuous process, workflow and quality control practices
- Support and contribute to the DKY culture, mission and initiatives
- Request and review bids from vendors
- Work with Account Manager and Creative Director to present recommendations and estimates to client
- Manage vendors throughout project and invoicing
- Secondary client contact from DKY
- Advocate for agency to client – deadlines, resources, workflow
- Advocate for client to agency – objectives, quality, budget, deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business management or related field and 2-5 years of related experience in project management
- Crisp project and workflow management practices to keep projects running smoothly, effectively and in keeping with project deadlines
- Strategic, organized cultivator of excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
- Team- and service-oriented person who is highly-motivated to learn and contribute in a dynamic and growing business
- Familiarity with project management systems (e.g., Workamajig, Liquid Planner, Asana, BaseCamp, SmartSheets, etc.)
- Experience working across all traditional project types (e.g., branding and identity, collateral, display and print advertising, direct mail, events, fulfillment, etc.)
- Experience managing vendors
- Experience managing to a budget
- Strong ability to multitask
Annualized salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Medical insurance**
- Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance***
- Paid Time Off
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Use of company RVs (seasonal)
* Eligibility schedules apply
** DKY pays 75% of family premium + an annual HSA contribution
*** DKY pays 100% of family premium
DKY is an independent, Minneapolis-based brand marketing, advertising and public relations agency. We have a 25-year history of delivering exceptional, effective strategies and campaigns for a wide variety of B2B and B2C clients.
Our mission is to help good people build brands of great impact.
We care deeply about the work and the people we serve, and strive everyday to keep our relationships as productive and meaningful as possible.
HOW TO APPLY
DKY is an equal opportunity employer. Please complete the form below and include your resume and a brief summary of why you would be a fit for the Project Manager role at DKY. No phone calls please.