DKY Senior Account Executive
DKY has an immediate opening for a full-time Senior Account Executive position.
Do you have a passion for finding creative ways that help companies grow? Are you a self-starter that loves learning the intricacies of new industries? Do you want to work with a fun group of people who love what they do?
The Senior Account Executive at DKY is a key position as a primary liaison with our clients and our team. The initial client focus for this position will include supporting DKY’s B2B and Agribusiness accounts. This role may support other clients over time.
A Senior Account Executive should be a strategic thinker (connects the dots), innately curious, ambitious, eager, and entrepreneurial. A Senior Account Executive at DKY is reliable, consistent, and a tireless self-starter who is proactive in developing sound solutions that help our clients build brands of great impact.
- Build strong relationships and facilitate great communication between DKY personnel and client contacts, advocating for the client’s needs every day.
- Become a subject matter expert of our client’s business, knowing the ins and outs of the products, marketing, and competition.
- Have strong marketing communications experience, and a passion to learn about the art and science of craft, keep up with the trends and innovations, and share with the team.
- Set clear direction for key initiatives by collaborating with the client to develop accurate, inspiring, concise, and strategic briefs, and use them to guide all downstream execution.
- Ability to quickly acquire a strong working knowledge of DKY processes, including the Workamajig project management system.
- Initial core work areas include:
- Support and help drive the creation and execution of marketing campaigns, digital and print collateral (website, brochures, spec sheets, etc.). Including assistance with content shoot planning, execution, and asset delivery to the client.
- Review copy, creative, imagery to ensure it aligns with client goals and standards.
- Lead integrated product launches starting with brief development and planning through execution.
- Assist/lead weekly client status meetings to ensure mutual understanding and clarity around action steps.
- Humble and collaborative team/relationship builder – strong emotional intelligence.
- Excellent communication skills – written, building decks, presenting to larger groups, positive persuasion, active listening.
- Strategic thinker – converts multiple data points into a bigger picture and envisions future possibilities.
- Hunger to grow – ongoing personal growth and client growth.
- Driven self-starter who proactively takes steps to define a plan of action.
- Ability to be calm in the storms – proactive at generating solutions.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- Very organized and strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and ability to learn other technologies.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, or General Business.
- 5-10 years of work experience in an agency or corporate marketing department.
DKY is an independent, Minneapolis-based brand marketing, advertising, and public relations agency. We have a 29-year history of delivering exceptional, effective strategies and campaigns for a wide variety of B2B and B2C clients.
Our mission is to help good people build brands of great impact.
We care deeply about the work and the people we serve and strive every day to keep our relationships as productive and meaningful as possible.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Full Time Salaried Position – compensation based on experience and qualifications
- Hybrid Work Policy – employees work the equivalent of four days in the office and may work one day/week remotely.
- Benefits – eligible after 90 days of employment
- Health Insurance (with employer contribution for employee + family)
- Dental and Orthodontics Insurance (employer paid for employee + family)
- Vision Care Insurance (employer paid for employee + family)
- Long and Short-term Disability Insurance (employer paid for employee)
- Term Life Insurance (employer paid for employee)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) (with an employer paid contribution for single or family accounts)
- Paid Time Off
- PTO (sick, personal, vacation days) + paid holidays
- Retirement – eligible after one year of service
- 401k retirement plan with company match
HOW TO APPLY
DKY is an equal opportunity employer. Please complete the form below and include your resume and a brief summary of why you would be a fit for the Senior Account Executive role at DKY. No phone calls, please.