DKY Sr. Account Manager
DKY has an immediate opening for a full-time Sr. Account Manager.
DKY is a brand marketing, advertising and PR agency dedicated to helping good people build brands of great impact. We deliver exceptional, effective strategies and campaigns for clients in four primary sectors: outdoor recreation, agribusiness, industrial manufacturing and faith-based non-profits.
This position will be focused on serving our existing roster of industrial manufacturing clients.
Since DKY was founded in 1994, we set out to be a place where great work gets done in an environment that puts people first. No spotlight chasing. No complicated structures. No pretense. We come to work each day to make a difference in the world with like-minded people.
If you’re looking to join a great team in a dynamic and growing small agency environment, we’d love to meet you.
- Serve as a primary client contact from DKY
- Nurture the client relationship to build trust, deliver results, and provide an exceptional client experience
- Advocate for the client to the agency team in order to meet objectives, deliver quality, and hit budgets and timelines
- Advocate for agency team to client by problem-solving, managing deadlines, deploying resources, and building an efficient and effective workflow
- Work with the DKY Account team to develop communications strategies to meet client objectives
- Play a key role in helping to identify, develop and execute marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Identify and organize projects that support the clients’ communications initiatives
- Create and manage project priorities, including planning, creative development, and production
requirements to meet established deadlines and budgets
- Work and collaborate with the Project Manager and Creative Director to ensure efficient internal project routing
- Review and proof work to ensure quality and brand standards are maintained
- Assist the Project Manager to develop project tasks, timelines and budgets
- Secure final DKY work sign-offs with the Creative Director before routing with clients
- Identify and bring forward process and workflow improvement opportunities
- Request and review bids from vendors, and assist in managing vendors throughout project
- Work with the Project Manager and Creative Director to present recommendations and estimates to client
Primary Work Tools
The following hardware/software tools will be provided:
- MacBook Pro
- Microsoft Office 365
- G-Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Vonage (remote conferencing, instant messaging, phone)
- Workamajig (project management, time tracking, project accounting)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Focused education/training in marketing/advertising field
- 8+ years of account management experience
- Work experience in B2B/manufacturing marketing
- Creative agency experience preferred, but not required
Salary based on candidate experience and qualifications
Benefits – eligible after 90 days of employment
- Medical (HealthPartners)*
- High deductible plan – 3 options
- Health Savings Account (Optum)
- DKY contributes $1,750 or $3,500/yr (individual/family)
- Dental and Orthodontics Insurance (Delta)**
- Vision Care Insurance (EyeMed)**
- Long and Short-term Disability Insurance (Mutual of Omaha)**
- Term Life Insurance (Mutual of Omaha)**
- Total benefits value based on options selected, marital status and # and age of dependents
*DKY pays 75% of premium for employee/spouse/family
**DKY pays 100% of premiums for employee/spouse/family
Paid Time Off
- PTO (sick, personal, vacation days)
- 8 paid holidays
Retirement – eligible after 1 year of service
- 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company match
- 4% match requires employee contribution of 5%
Flex Work Policy: 4 days in office, 1 day remote
DKY is an independent, Minneapolis-based brand marketing, advertising, and public relations agency. We have a 28-year history of delivering exceptional, effective strategies and campaigns for a wide variety of B2B and B2C clients.
Our mission is to help good people build brands of great impact.
We care deeply about the work and the people we serve and strive every day to keep our relationships as productive and meaningful as possible.
HOW TO APPLY
DKY is an equal opportunity employer. Please complete the form below and include your resume and a brief summary of why you would be a fit for this role at DKY. No phone calls, please.